If your name, surname and/or social security number appear with errors in the SURI platform, this causes problems in the filing process.
In order to fix or update your information in SURI, you must send a message through the SURI platform. Below, we explain step by step how to send a message in SURI.
Steps to make changes to your information:
1. Go to your SURI account at https://suri.hacienda.pr.gov/_/
2. Once inside your account, choose the option "More...".
3. Then, inside the "Correspondence" box, choose "Send a Message".
4. Next, you must select the Account Type for the Inquiry.
5. Select the Period.
6. Then, under "Select Message Category", select "Account Update".
7. Select the Type of request.
8. Then select the reason for the message.
9. Finally, you must write a message to SURI indicating the correction and select "Submit".